Welcome to my little corner of the internet! I'm so glad you're here.
I'm a 23 year old love & lifestyle photographer based out of Boston, MA but always looking for an excuse to travel. I live with the love of my life in a tiny but cozy one bedroom apartment along with our spunky & joyful adopted kitty, Mila. She's the reason I now proudly call myself a crazy cat lady - that little ball of fluff brings me SO much joy!
Other things that bring me joy: adventuring with friends, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy and crying at just about every episode, discovering new coffee shops that feel like home, writing & reading poetry, and traveling the world.
My journey into photography was unexpected, but I’m certain it’s what I’m meant to do. I find so much inspiration in human connection and documenting the love between two people. If you couldn't already tell, I'm definitely a hopeless romantic.
To me, photography means so much more than capturing a perfectly posed moment. I want every couple I photograph to leave their shoot with messy hair, bright eyes, and full hearts after an afternoon spent full of genuine laughter and love.
Let’s make some magic happen! Shoot me a message, let’s grab some coffee, and bring your vision to life. I can't wait to hear from you!
Do you travel for shoots?
Yes, 100%! Traveling sets my soul on fire, so I offer special discounts on all packages booked out of state! Email me for details.
What's in your camera bag?
I primarily shoot with a Nikon D750, Sigma 35 mm 1.4 lens, and a Nikon 50 mm 1.8.
What can I expect when booking a session?
We can either grab coffee and chat face-to-face or set up a Skype call to plan your dream shoot! I want your photos to reflect you perfectly, so I'm open to suggestions and want to work collaboratively to plan the perfect session for you or you & your significant other.
What if I've never had professional photos taken or don't feel comfortable in front of a camera?
It's totally normal to feel a little nervous about having your photo taken - I've been there and completely understand! I promise I'll do everything in my power to help you feel at ease and look your best. You can expect to run around, let your hair down, and laugh a whole lot - & I'll take it from there. Contact me if you have any specific questions or concerns I can further address!
a little more about me...
- Even in the dead of winter, I will ALWAYS order iced coffee! I seriously cannot stand it when it's hot
- I grew up in a little farm town in Upstate NY and though I'm living in a city now - I will always be a small town girl at heart
- My favorite food is ice cream... it's a problem
- I lived in Sydney, Australia for 6 months in college and it was amazing - I'm DYING to go back someday soon. I also held a koala while I was there and legitimately cried of happiness because they are my favorite animal on the planet
- If someone near me starts crying, I instantly start crying too. It's weird and awkward and I can't help it
- I am constantly listening to different music, but Bon Iver will always be one of my favorite artists
- My hair is in a messy bun 95% of the time